Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I take it back - I was wrong

One of my previous posts went on and on about the hypocrisy involved in the whole global warming hoax. I've decided that I was wrong. I completely believe in global warming. In fact, I'd like to hasten its arrival. Can't we speed up the process a bit?

This is my first full winter spent in Northern Utah in over 10 years. I enjoy snow. I used to enjoy skiing. We took the kids ice skating for the first time this week. Snow makes everything beautiful and clean. But it is cold - way too cold. In fact, the past 10 years the global trend has been that of cooling. So, if in fact, human-caused carbon emissions are at fault for global warming/climate change, I say bring it on. Enough of this green crap, let's go grey!!! I've started letting my car idle wherever I go. I consistently have 15 lights on in our house at any one time (that might be 15 polar bears I have personally killed this week). We've decided to go on a meat-only diet for the next year. I don't own any factories personally, but I'm hoping they will increase emissions exponentially.

Honestly, what would be so bad about "summer all the time"? As a country, we might lose California and Florida to the oceans. But if something wacky happens in the nation, it is usually in one of the two. I'll think we could do alright without them. Just think how great Montana would be if it were 70 degrees in the winter. So please, join with me in the new "grey movement". Let's hasten global warming and forever rid ourselves of 6 months of snow and winter. You know you'd like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment